Categoria: Medical Science Liaison
Pharmaplanet seeks a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) to Vaccines Business Unit to join a solid and rapidly growing company in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The Medical Science Liaisons (MSL) engages with healthcare professionals, institutions and payers, in a non-promotional manner, to identify and address their needs. MSLs use their scientific expertise to communicate and form partnerships to deliver the medical strategy, capture actionable insights and ultimately improve patient pathways and outcomes.
• To build and develop enduring value-based trusted partnerships, through scientific engagement and exchange, with healthcare professionals and institutions in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment
• To engage proactively and reactively with healthcare professionals, payers and institutions.
• To execute the Country Medical Plan.
• To generate actionable and valuable insights and propose solutions.
• To create cross functional partnerships and collaborate with internal stakeholders.
• All MSLs comply with the local and corporate compliance frameworks for external and internal interactions and complete all global/local mandatory trainings.
You must have:
- Advanced scientific degree (e.g. MD, PharmD, PhD);
- Previous Pharmaceutical Industry experience in Medical Affairs (MSL position) preferred, Hospital experience is also a plus;
- Scientific and/or clinical knowledge in the area of Vaccines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Portuguese and English;
- Self-improvement mindset with the ability to positively adapt to change;
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail and prioritization;
- Enthusiasm to work in a continuously evolving scientific environment;
- Ability to work with some level of autonomy (under the supervision of the area medical leader) in a field environment;
- Compliance with all required regulatory, legal and business conduct requirements.
Attractive fixed remuneration + Launch allowance;
Initial and ongoing training.
Company car for total use and professional tools.
Work zone: National territory
Submit your application through our website Planetmais.pt