Categoria: Key Account
Pharmaplanet seeks a Key Account Manager to to join a solid and rapidly growing company in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The role requires close collaboration with consultant psychiatrists and key decision-makers (chief pharmacists, clinical pharmacists) within the schizophrenia disease area. The candidate will be responsible for driving brand performance by utilising a deep understanding of the market and of the different stakeholders to turn facts and data into actionable insights.
The main role responsibilities will be:
• To communicate and educate on medicine to doctors, and other relevant healthcare professionals as appropriate based on the results of clinical trials and scientific information;
• To involve target HCPs in medical education initiatives;
• To identify, successfully maintain and develop relationships with key prescribers, decision makers and stakeholders within allocated area;
• To be accountable for achieving agreed KPIs, productivity and performance targets in relation to promotional and medical education initiatives;
• To achieve trust formulary inclusion for medicine within the earliest possible timeframe;
• To influence changes in treatments policies and prescription practices if necessary and to remove any market access barriers to the product;
• In collaboration with a team of KAMs, to deliver effective annual KPIs and operational commercial plans using customer and market insight to maximise the brand’s short, medium, and long- term growth sales objectives;
• To be fully compliant with the ABPI Code of Practice as well as company policies, SOPs and procedures.
• University degree: Pharmacy, Medical or natural science qualification;
• Experience as Clinical Pharmacist / Medicines Optimization / Medicines Management / Mental Health in the NHS or Private Mental Sector;
• Pharmaceutical industry KAM experience in the schizophrenia disease area;
• Solid understanding of the trust formulary inclusion process and pharmaceutical products evaluation requirements;
• Understanding of the market dynamics driving prescriber behaviour for Long-Acting Injection Antipsychotics;
• High level of scientific understanding to be able communicate and share complex scientific information to key stakeholders;
• Excellent English language communication skills are essential, both verbal and written;
• Competence in understanding and presenting complex scientific information;
• Natural ability to interact with and educate healthcare professionals.
• Direct contract with the company;
• Flexible working arrangements;
• Learning and development opportunities;
• Car allowance and Private health insurance.
Please send your CV through our website Planetmais.pt
Given the expected high number of applications, it will not be operationally possible for us to provide feedback to all applicants. The selected candidates will be contacted within 15 days.