Categoria: Especialista Serviço ao Cliente
Pharmaplanet seeks a Customer Service Specialist to integrate a renowned company in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Job description / key responsibilities:
• Manage all sales orders from customers in SAP system;
• Ensure order confirmations are send to customers, deliveries and related documentation are sent to respective stakeholders (service providers, customers, other institutions) according to the current policies and within the agreed timeline;
• Monitor orders/deliveries and manage changes until they are ready for delivery including follow up;
• Responsible for all customer communication as 'one point of contact' in relation to all order management, i.e. handle all daily operations;
• Monitor and ensure billing documents are processed and send to customers;
• Handle all after sales inquiries (Credit Notes, Complaints, Recalls, Delivery issues, Information requests, Expired Products) from customers, as well as support quality in relation to recall situations or other product complaints according to the effective SOPs;
• Ensure compliance according to compliance policy and defined SOPs, including internal controls;
• Ensure order and structure in all documents, files and emails related to tasks and area of responsibility in accordance with agreed standards in company in order to ensure audit readiness;
• Ensure that all tasks are always conducted in accordance in compliance with current GMP/GDP guideline;
• Support towards the Commercial organisation in Portugal.
• Minimum 1 year in a comparable role in the pharmaceutical industry;
• Works independently or as part of a team;
• Good organizational, and communications skills;
• Precise, rigorous and reliable with an analytical mind;
• SAP experience;
• Fluent in English (mandatory).
• Fixed remuneration;
• Lunch in the company cafeteria;
• Temporary work project.
Local: Sintra - Terrugem
Please send your CV through our website Planetmais.pt
Given the expected high number of applications, it will not be operationally possible for us to provide feedback to all applicants. The selected candidates will be contacted within 15 days.